19 September 2011

Fall Line Up Part 1

,

Like most of my generation I am an avid reality watcher. I generally gear towards the competition reality shows like Hell’s Kitchen, Big Brother, Survivor, Project Runway, Amazing Race, etc.  I do also have my guilty pleasure shows that I watch as well like Jersey Shore and Bad Girls Club which I really don’t understand because there is no prize. Then, there are my other favs like Basketball Wives, Love and Hip Hop, The Braxtons, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, New Jersey, New York.  There are a few non reality shows that I am a fan of: Glee, Mike and Molly and Raising Hope. You get the drift of the shows I typically enjoy.  I’m not sure if I watch Raising Hope because it comes on after Glee or the fact that it pretty damn funny that keeps me tuning in. The New Fall lineup is in full gear I’m excited some of my favorites are coming back on. There are also a few new shows that I’ll be watching as well. Some of these new shows seem pretty promising and others you can practically hear the crashes of the ratings already. A few of those probably won’t even make it through the season. This season I will be watching more of a variety of shows rather than my normal reality genre.  Here’s a rundown of what new and returning that I’ll be checking out. There are so many for Monday that I’m breaking the blog up in two parts. He’s my picks for Monday night.

The Sing Off   8pm on NBC

I loved that show last year and I’m ready to hear some great talent again. This is one of the shows I’m most excited to see come back.

Dancing with the Stars   8pm on abc

I always try to watch the first episode of this. That’s it, the show is usually way to boring to catch my attention for a whole season.  But this year I won’t be watching at all. I’m just really not that into the cast.

Two and a Half Men   9pm CBS

I don’t watch this one very often but I’m going to tune in like everyone else to see what all will be revealed really means. I’m an Aston Kutcher fan but I’m wondering if they can retain the cast chemistry they had with Charlie Sheen.  There’s also the fact that I’m not sure that the show can make sense anymore if Charlie’s character is gone. If it doesn’t worked out The Biebs may have room for him on Punk’d.

The Playboy Club 10pm NBC

I usually bypass the drama-ish shows but I’m going to check this one out because it features actress Naturi Naughton. She’s probably better known for being a former member of singing group 3LW which she was either ousted or left after an incident involving hot wings allegedly being thrown at her by another group member. Call it fate, since leaving the group Naturi has achieved solo acting success unmatched by her former group members Adrienne Bailon  and Kiely Williams.  She is a true definition of a double threat that can act and sing. Naughton first showed off her acting chops as the principal role of Little Inez in Broadway musical "Hairspray". She then went on to tackle the big screen with roles in Notorious, Fame as well as the Lottery Ticket. Naughton also has degree in Political Science from Sexton Hall University. She’s a beauty and true talent with a bright future ahead of her that makes for an amazing role model. This could be the role that makes Naturi Naughton a household name and I’m excited to see what happens.

Make sure you check out the blog tomorrow for my picks for the rest of the week. What shows are you watching tonight?

Just for fun I've included a video from 3LW Playas Gon' Play

0 comments to “Fall Line Up Part 1”

Post a Comment

 

Water Cooler Mommy Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates