20 September 2011

New Fall Line Up Part 2

,
Here are some of the new and returning shows kicking off for the Fall Season for the Middle of the week.

Tuesday

Glee   8pm on FOX

Let’s be honest between you and I last season was a bit stale. I tried to pretend like I loved it. But, you can’t lie to yourself.  I’m not sure if it was the choice of songs or the writing in general. I will be watching tonight of course and am a bit anxious to see what the new season and cast member offers.

The New Girl   9pm on FOX

This is my pick of the night. I am a fan of Zooey Deschanel as an actress and musician. Throw in a Wayne’s and you’ve got a recipe for a hit. This show seems so promising. I will be most certainly be tuning in not only because it’s right after Glee but because I’m really interested in seeing how entertaining it can be.  Zooey may look a little familiar to those not familiar with her music or big screen performances. That’s because her big sister Emily Deschanel stars in Bones on the same network.

Raising Hope   9:30pm  FOX

This one was funny last year and I will be tuning in again to see what the new season brings.
  
Wednesday

The X Factor   8pm FOX

I’m certainly checking this one out. I never watch past the bad singers on American Idol so I’m excited to see what undiscovered singing talent Simon has managed to find. I was certain that it had all been found because American Idol doesn’t seem to know where it is anymore. I’m also curious to know see how the show works.

Up All Night 8pm NBC

This show debuted last Wednesday and I was one of the 12 million viewers. The Christina Applegate Mia Rudolph combination works. It doesn’t hurt that Will Arnett is hilarious as well. The Dvr will be a buzzing tonight. Because several shows that I’m interested in come on at the same time.

H8R 8pm The CW

I peeped this show last week and love the concept so I’m going to be giving it another shot.

America's Next Top Model 9pm The CW

I’ve longed stopped watching this one. It’s gotten boring to me season after season the same thing. But, there’s nothing to lure in an old fan like an All Star Season. With that being said I’m there.


How did you like the new shows so far? Check out the blog on Thursday for Part 3.

0 comments to “New Fall Line Up Part 2”

Post a Comment

 

Water Cooler Mommy Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates