27 April 2012

The No Factory

,
Well Hello there folks! Yeah, I've been busy doing all the stuff that people always say that we are busy doing when you go months on end without writing anything. It's not that I didn't have any ideas it's just that I kept telling myself that I was too busy to do a post and because I thought I was I never did.

Anywho..... My tot is well into the horrible two's and it's even worse than I could have ever imagined. You have to understand that a person that can't even use the restroom alone doesn't have much time to their self. I plan on putting that on my Christmas wish list, I really want the chance to be able to take just one poop alone, just one. I never thought I would find myself in this position (unintentional irony). But that's exactly where I am.

Of course my tot does not go to school or daycare. He has the esteemed honor of staying at home with me so that he can learn the proper use of the word Shi%$ and other awesome stuff.

All joking aside my toddler is pretty advanced. I could brag about all the things he can do but I'm not about bragging. Well I am. Just not today. If you catch me in the grocery store you better believe if he's not with me I'm whipping out a picture and a 30-40 minute monologue about how amazingly awesome my toddler is. However that's NOT what we are talking about today. Today the issue here is the no and nothing but the no. There are no's flying all over the place on a DAILY basis. Do you want to eat son? NO! Are you thirsty son? NO! Do you need to use the potty son NO! Did you just pee in that Lego son NO! You get my point. I just want to mention I wasn't sure if he was hungry or thirsty but I am 100 percent sure he did pee in that Lego.

My toddler has turned into a full on NO factory. If you're looking for a No you can get it from here. I already know what you're thinking, she probably says no a lot and that's where he gets it from. I don't really say no much. No, seriously..... Did I just type it again? Yeah... I did but I really don't say "it" (the N word, not the raciest N word the other one) much. I think that's the first thing a parent of a no factory does. You immediately start monitoring your own no's and count how many times you say it. When someone says something and you want to shout NO (the toddler way). I look over at him to try and figure out another way to say no such as using "well...... I'm not sure or I'm not thinking that's okay.” I'm sounding more and more passive aggressive every day. It's killing me. You have to save your No's for the really awful stuff.

I was down to less than 3 or less a no's a day. I would still be counting no's to this day if I hadn't ran into a lady with a toddler at Publix. I was pushing my cart through with my tot minding my own business. That's not really true I'm never really just minding my own business. Super nosy lol! As we are waling though the store I hear a toddler yelling NOOOO NOOOO. I was instantly relived for two reason first it wasn't my kid screaming and two I knew this kid was a no factory as well. I had to find them. I followed the screams and sure enough it was another 2 year old. I realized from talking to her mom that I wasn't the only proud owner of a no factory and this like the many other phases that we have experienced thus far would come and go. No for now, see you later.

1 comments:

  • September 1, 2012 at 11:22 AM
    plumbing says:

    I was also drowned in the same feeling whenever I was busy in school works. Writing is kinda second world for me in which it thought me a lot and help me think a lot as well.

Post a Comment

 

Water Cooler Mommy Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates