22 September 2011

I Know What The X Factor Is

,

The first thing I noticed when watching the show was the live audience for the auditions. They are very vocal with how they like or dislike each contestant with helps give authenticity to the performances. Each contestant is able to feel the crowd which is an important element for performers in the entertainment industry.

The next thing I noticed were the judges and their great chemistry. They all just seemed to gel together. There was the return of SiPaul lol. With the addition of L.A Reid it was a match made in heaven. Really they could have had Humpty Dumpty as the other judge and it wouldn't have mattered to me. Instead, they choose to go with Nicole Scherzinger and she fit in the puzzle quite nicely.  The Judges on a competition show for me can make or break it. That's the main reason I stopped watching So You Think you can Dance and a big problem I have with America's best Dance Dance Crew. (Hey, I just did a 90 degrees of separation of Simon Cowell with those shows. lol!) Okay, I digress.

On to the contestants. Groups as well as singers solo artists from age 12 and up can try out. What makes this so special is because they are really able to find true raw talent. When Stacy Adams came on stage and said, "I don't want to die with this music in me". I thought she was being over-dramatic. Then she opened her mouth and I was on the floor. Now, I was the one being "over-dramatic". When she was done singing I wanted to get up and change the world. I just felt so inspired. I've honestly never heard a voice filled with so much passion and emotion. Some of the contestants performed with such a fierce fire that let you know that everything was riding on this. For many of them this was their very last shot. It was a way out of the struggle of someone that is just trying to keep their head above water. This struggle that is sometimes called life for many people. That’s something so genuine it can't be faked. With a 5 Million Dollar prize on the line this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for them to not only change their lives but the lives of their family members as well. Who doesn't want to see that? The photo boothish segment after the stellar performances in black in white didn't hurt either. This America the land of opportunity. At a time like this with so much going on in the world people need to be inspired.  I'm hooked. I want to see someone fulfill their deepest hopes and dreams. What do you think? Please don't tell me I'm a total psycho for getting all that from a show.       

0 comments to “I Know What The X Factor Is”

Post a Comment

 

Water Cooler Mommy Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates